Reasons to Learn More"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference". Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Roller Coaster of Healing and Christmas Magic
- We fought the good Amendment One fight – A Time for Thanks – A Time for Reflection
- One Trial Lawyer’s Final Argument to the Amendment One Jury
- Does Amendment One love all the little children of the world?
- Guest Post – A vote for Amendment One is a vote Against Love
Category Archives: Twists and turns
You know the story. Young couple gets pregnant in the backwoods of somewhere. Daddy gets his shotgun out and there is a marriage under the nearest oak tree. In this little Hatfield and McCoy drama, everyone at the wedding is uncomfortable. Daddy … Continue reading
Buzzardgate, Campbellgate or Tamigate — Uncovering the Amendment One truth behind the Campbell law professors’ paper
In the last ten days, three legal “experts” from Campbell Law School parachuted in to try to save the legal day for the “For” side of this debate. Up until recently, the “For” side’s strategy in this debate was simple. Ride the wave of … Continue reading
Many people are planning to vote for Amendment One because they want to vote “for marriage”. In fact, the campaign by the supporters of Amendment One have made it clear that this vote is about marriage. This is evidenced in their sermons, … Continue reading
When I started this Truth project, several months and 40 posts ago, my goal was to contribute to public education on the subject of Amendment One. I have tried to be true to that goal. I have provided information about … Continue reading