Reasons to Learn More"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference". Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Roller Coaster of Healing and Christmas Magic
- We fought the good Amendment One fight – A Time for Thanks – A Time for Reflection
- One Trial Lawyer’s Final Argument to the Amendment One Jury
- Does Amendment One love all the little children of the world?
- Guest Post – A vote for Amendment One is a vote Against Love
Category Archives: Fact or Fiction
Some say there are two sides to every debate. There may be at least four sides to the debate about whether domestic violence protections will be impacted by Amendment One. Tonight there was an Amendment One forum at Spirit Square in Charlotte … Continue reading
This post is courtesy of Family Law professor Suzanne Reynolds of Wake Forest University School of Law, where she also serves as Executive Associate Dean Academic Affairs. Suzanne Reynolds is widely respected for her scholarship and teaching about family law and for her … Continue reading
Guest Post – UNC Law School Professor Maxine Eichner responds to the Amendment One legal analysis of Professor Wallace
This is a post courtesy of UNC law school professor Maxine Eichner, in which she responds to a recent post by Campbell law professor Gregory Wallace on the legal issues of Amendment One. Professor Eichner attended Yale College and Yale … Continue reading