Reasons to Learn More"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference". Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Roller Coaster of Healing and Christmas Magic
- We fought the good Amendment One fight – A Time for Thanks – A Time for Reflection
- One Trial Lawyer’s Final Argument to the Amendment One Jury
- Does Amendment One love all the little children of the world?
- Guest Post – A vote for Amendment One is a vote Against Love
Category Archives: A Future Together
Watching the Amendment One results come in on Tuesday night was not easy. Realizing that Amendment One would pass was disconcerting. Learning that Amendment One had passed was painful. And yet. And yet. We should be thankful. I certainly am. I am thankful for … Continue reading