Reasons to Learn More"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference". Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Roller Coaster of Healing and Christmas Magic
- We fought the good Amendment One fight – A Time for Thanks – A Time for Reflection
- One Trial Lawyer’s Final Argument to the Amendment One Jury
- Does Amendment One love all the little children of the world?
- Guest Post – A vote for Amendment One is a vote Against Love
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Some say there are two sides to every debate. There may be at least four sides to the debate about whether domestic violence protections will be impacted by Amendment One. Tonight there was an Amendment One forum at Spirit Square in Charlotte … Continue reading
You know the story. Young couple gets pregnant in the backwoods of somewhere. Daddy gets his shotgun out and there is a marriage under the nearest oak tree. In this little Hatfield and McCoy drama, everyone at the wedding is uncomfortable. Daddy … Continue reading