Reasons to Learn More"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference". Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Roller Coaster of Healing and Christmas Magic
- We fought the good Amendment One fight – A Time for Thanks – A Time for Reflection
- One Trial Lawyer’s Final Argument to the Amendment One Jury
- Does Amendment One love all the little children of the world?
- Guest Post – A vote for Amendment One is a vote Against Love
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Greg Gumble: Welcome to March Madness, on CBS. This is your host, Greg Gumble, bringing you the latest, along with a panel of experts, on the exciting story of this tournament, a story that has a 16 seed trying to win a title. They want to … Continue reading
The front page of the local section of The Charlotte Observer on Saturday, March 24th, reported on a midday rally the day before in front of the Charlotte federal courthouse. “Hundreds rally uptown”, said the headline, followed by the subheading: “Largely … Continue reading
Many people I talk with say that opposing Amendment One is a losing battle. If they are right, then on May 8th, a majority of voters will write legal prejudice against gays and lesbians into the NC constitution. In June 1958, it was legal prejudice of a … Continue reading
Did you know that we have a law in NC that requires a government committee of high-ranking officials to explain to voters what they are voting on when it comes to constitutional amendments? It’s called the “Constitutional Amendments Publication Commission” … Continue reading