Reasons to Learn More"The opposite of love is not hate but indifference". Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Roller Coaster of Healing and Christmas Magic
- We fought the good Amendment One fight – A Time for Thanks – A Time for Reflection
- One Trial Lawyer’s Final Argument to the Amendment One Jury
- Does Amendment One love all the little children of the world?
- Guest Post – A vote for Amendment One is a vote Against Love
Monthly Archives: February 2012
One of the goals of the political proponents of Amendment One is the desire to protect the institution of marriage between one man and one woman. N.C. State Representative Paul Stam, who advocated for the amendment to be placed on the … Continue reading
Leave it to a former athlete to start with a sports analogy, but since we do have a contest on our hands, isn’t it appropriate to ask whether one team has been stacked too heavily against the other? In other words, is … Continue reading